Listens for all types of events from Home Assistant with the ability to filter by event type.
the name of the node
filter by event type or leave blank for all events
Leaving this empty will listen for all events from Home Assistant which may overload the WebSocket message queue.
A JSON object that will be compared to the event data. If this JSON is a subset of the event data object, the event will be emitted.
Output only after Home Assistant is running
What until Home Assistant has reported its state as
running before outputting events. Client events will always output.
Creates a switch within Home Assistant to enable/disable this node. This feature requires Node-RED custom integration to be installed in Home Assistant
event data: event received from Home Assistant
config: config properties of the node
home_assistant_client as the event type to receive events from the Websocket client.
Events sent from the client:
- connecting - when trying to connect to HA
- connected - after the authorization has been accepted
- disconnected - when the socket stops attempting to connect or disconnected after having been connected
- error - when a disconnect happens of the WebSocket with an error
- states_loaded - the first time all states are loaded from HA
- services_loaded - the first time all services are loaded from HA
- running - when HA is in a running state and states have been loaded