# Events: all
Listens for all types of events from Home Assistant with the ability to filter by event type.
the name of the node
# Event Type
filter by event type or leave blank for all events
Leaving this empty will listen for all events from Home Assistant which may overload the WebSocket message queue.
# Output only after Home Assistant is running
What until Home Assistant has reported its state as
running before outputing events. Client events will always output.
# Expose to Home Assistant
Creates a switch within Home Assistant to enable/disable this node. This feature requires Node-RED custom integration (opens new window) to be installed in Home Assistant
Will contain the event type.
Event type of the event.
original event object
# Client Events
home_assistant_client as the event type to receive events from the
Events sent from the client:
- connecting - when trying to connect to HA
- connected - after the authorization has been accepted
- disconnected - when the socket stops attempting to connect or disconnected after having been connected
- error - when a disconnect happens of the WebSocket with an error
- states_loaded - the first time all states are loaded from HA
- services_loaded - the first time all services are loaded from HA
- running - when HA is in a running state and states have been loaded